fridays favourite 5

Here are some of my favourite things from this week ...

1. I am just loving this cute painting ... I have bought lots of gorjuss products before and I am totally in love with this design. I have bought it as a postcard and will put it up on my inspiration wall ... when I get round to making one!! ;)


2. I had some of these very yummy bars this week and will definitely be having more!


3. this is on Etsy by dustinshelves and says exactly how I feel ... I tell Steve I love him all the time, and I don't want him to ever think its just habit


4. I am not planning on having a wedding cake, but if I was, this would be a contender!


5. I have been watching Once Upon A Time since it started and I am still loving every episode ... its sooooo good!


What are you lovin' this week?

0 comments

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx