bunting blessings


yesterday I was making stock and as usual I got distracted and came up with a new little collection of cards ... there are only 4 cards at the moment, but each card is available in a choice of 4 colours and there is pleanty of scope for more blessings ... these few I have started with would be great for engagement, wedding or anniversary cards.


wishing you a world of happiness and joy
~~~~~
you both deserve a lifetime of beautiful tomorrows
~~~~~
cherish your love, each other and your days together
~~~~~
may every year you share find you more in love with each other

they are £2.50 each and the flower is a mother of pearl button :)
available in my shop, folksy or ...

I have also started listing my goodies on eBay again, so if you like to shop on eBay, please pop by!


what have you got planned for this week? I am making stock, painting a ceiling, picking up a door and maybe a window, walking the wooflet and catching up on Once Upon A Time :)

0 comments

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx