Tuesday, 25 June 2013

malory band

so I am officially crap at dieting ... I am useless ... the last few years I have been up a pound, down a pound ... and recently its just been up a pound! It not that I eat bad for me food, I love healthy food and we don't really have sweet stuff in the house apart from yoghourts ... but I do eat for comfort, when I am stressed or in pain ... and in the evening, which is probably one of my biggest problems :(

last week I came across an article about a woman who had lost a lot of weight in the last 9 months ... she had been dieting, but also using a technique used by ancient Egyptians ... basically a bit of string around your waist! It seems so simple but so genius at the same time ... you eat healthy and exercise as you would on any diet ... but the bit of string, or Malroy Band, is put on in the morning and worn under your clothes ... it just reminds you when it gets a bit tight, stop eating! Its so simple and logical!


you may ask why not just wear a belt ... well I am not really a belt wearing kinda girl ... I did wonder if I could make one, but not really being able to see one up close and it needing to be non-stretch and also something thats not going to irritate you being next to your skin, I decided to go for it and ordered one that night!


it can be adjusted as you lose weight by going into the next loop down ... it is also a great way to maintain your size when you reach your goal as as soon as you feel it being a bit tight, you can just be good for a few days!


well it arrived this morning and I am wearing it now :D ... I am really excited and think this could really help for me. I will let you know how I get on! ... I am about to have some lunch so I guess my first real test!!

2 comments:

  1. Does it work? Please let me know. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are you getting on with your band? Really interested.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...