don't wake a sleeping dragon!

I feel a bit like I don't know if I am coming or going with my little owl ... I am only meant to be working part time on it, but as before it takes over my life ... I am missing having a work room and I feel like I can't get organised ... but I have managed to start on my little Welsh dragon range ...


this is only the start of what will probably be my biggest range ... I have so many ideas for Dewi and his family ... but here are the first 4 ... they are greetings cards ...

 Dewi Dragon
 Dilys, his wife
Bryn, his little boy
and Daffodil, his baby girl

my mum got a bit inspired too and painted me some dragons ...

I have put hers a set of 8 notelets ... 2 of each design ...
 you haven't been bitten till you have been bitten by a dragon!
 never laugh at live dragons
 here there be dragons
if you can't take the heat don't tickle the dragon!

they are listed in my shop along with my other goodies :)
hope you are having a good week ... mum and I are off to walk a bit of Offa's Dyke tomorrow so hoping it will stay fine!

0 comments

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx