flowers and a butterfly

not only did I come back from my holiday with a pretty ring ... but the day after we got back my sweet love got flowers delivered to me ... a perfect chance to use my new vase I got given for my birthday! :)

the colours are so fresh and pretty and the flowers have perked up a lot since I took these photos, which was when they just arrived.







on Saturday we also came across this pretty butterfly, unfortunately it was dead, but we looked it up and it's an Pieridae Orange Tip


the back of the wings is sooo pretty ... its like camouflage!


hope you are all having a good month so far! I can't believe we are half way through May already!! I also wanted to mention that Friendship Vignettes is back ... once a month now though, rather than every week. May's theme is MY TOWN ... for more info, please check out our Friendship Vignettes blog.

0 comments

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx