the tallest waterfall

I had a holiday day today ... yes I know, I never take holidays, but I have a lot of days left to take before I lose them and so today we headed to the tallest waterfall in England and Wales ... Pistyll Rhaeadr ... the weather was a bit over cast but was surprisingly mild where the waterfall was as although high up, it is sheltered on all sides by the hills.









We also headed over to Lake Vyrnwy, which is huge but really beautiful ... I wish I had taken some photos, but it was raining by then ... I would love to go back, stop for a walk around and walk across the dam ... If you are near Snowdonia, near the Shropshire border, both are worth a visit ... take your wellies and your camera!

1 comments

  1. Gorgeous photos, Maria! When I go to England (eventually :) I must visit here....

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx