a coat for my owl phone

ok so getting a new iPhone cover yesterday means I have had to make a new case as 'my little owl' cover is a little chunkier than my old cover.
so while settling down to watch the US elections last night I made a new cover (and not being able to sleep last night I stayed watching it till about 4.40am ... I know, I know ... stupid thing to do when I had to work today!)
I am really pleased with how it has turned out and I love the colours :)
and 'my little owl' phone is now warm for the winter ... well safe from getting scratched in my handbag!! ;)

1 comments

  1. I love your new case! (the owl one and the crochet cover).
    and wow even I didn't stay up to watch the U.S. elections... and they're in my time zone! haha :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx