I believe

so I have never really blogged about what I believe before ... its not a secret, but its not something that I really talked about on here ... but when something is so much part of your life, it is actually quite hard to not talk about so it probably has seeped in to some of my posts.


I was bought up in a Christian home and believe in God and Jesus, in hearing Gods voice and knowing his guidance through out the day, in the power of prayer and that there is a plan for my life.


It has not always been easy and I have had many ups and downs, but I am still here, and that is totally because of God, not me.


.... anyway, I just want you to know where I am coming from and so if something is mentioned in a post, you know what I am about!

0 comments

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx