magpie monday :: LITTLE OWL GIRL

You know my little owl ... this little owl ...


... well I have been looking for him everywhere ... and then I found him ... happy day! but he is currently not in this country and to save his little wings I asked how much it would cost for him to catch a lift on a plane ... the seller took and while to answer so I am still waiting for him ... but while looking for him, I found a little friend for him ... a little girl friend ...

... isn't she sweet ... she is in perfect condition with no chips or cracks and is actually a little bell!
she was only a couple of quid and I love her!! I can't wait for my other little owl now ... they will enjoy sitting together and making friends!

Please pop over to MissieLizzie's blog to see more great bargains and links to other MagpieMonday's.

3 comments

  1. Ahh young owl love! Can't beat it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE!
    Lot's of Owls in todays Magpie Monday posts - I've counted three already!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx