friday's favourite 5

Here are some of my favourite things from this week ...

1. The morning of sunshine we had yesterday ... I really thought the Summer had arrived! This was snapped on my phone ... I thought I should grab some photographic evidence of blue sky with no rain!

2. Pretty lace tape ... I think I may have to make/buy some! This roll is from Etsy.

3. SPLIT-CAM ... I am so excited! I have ordered this (still waiting for it to arrive) Its going to be soooo much fun! Just wish Kara-bean was here to play with it with me.

4. This Block-Photo-Tutorial ... I am so going to make some of these!


5. These lovely chocolate wedges from Dorothy Perkins. I don't think I can afford them this month and I think I would break my neck in them, but I love them ... I wonder if I can talk myself into them!

What are you lovin' this week?

0 comments

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx