feature :: CATHY

I would like to introduce you to ...


Cathy

I am a hardworking middle aged mum of 3 grown up young men and a 7 year old girl (who is going on 17), I like to write about life, my children and review products that I like, I also love to enter competitions too.  I work full time in a clinic treating drug addicts which can be quite challenging at times but I love to think that we are making a difference by helping them in to recovery and detox.  In my spare time I like to knit, bake and make crafts with my daughter.  I also have a labradoodle called Fizz who we love to take long walks around Derbyshire where we live.

~ you can follow Cathy here ~

Thank you Cathy :)
I hope you will pop over and follow her pretty blog.
.... and don't forget to check out the other 5 winners ... their links are below my welcome heart (top right)

1 comments

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx