feature :: SOPHIE

I would like to introduce you to ...

My name's Sophie and I blog over at Trinket Box.

I mainly started out my blog to promote my online jewellery business, Trinket Box. I have since closed my shop, but do still make jewellery and talk about it through my blog. But my blog has changed lots over the past few months and I tend to blog about other things too. I mainly focus on nail art, baking and crafty DIY projects, but also post the odd 'wishlist' post and posts on the photos I have taken with my lomography cameras. I just write about what makes me happy.

~ you can follow Sophie here ~

Thank you Sophie :)
I hope you will pop over and follow her lovely inspiring blog.
.... and don't forget to check out the other 5 winners ... their links are below my welcome heart (top right)

1 comments

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx