cross stitch ELEPHANT

so how was your bank holiday weekend? I did the usual-weathers-not-great-so-lets-have-a-bit-of-a-clear-out-day and drank lots of tea. Dilly-dog helped of course and insisted on regular cuddle breaks ;)

I found some cross stitch that I designed years ago ... just a tiny elephant picture (I love elephants) ...
... I haven't done anything with it ... it was just in with a pile of cross stitch and embroidery that I had done ... anyway, I wondered if you may like to have a go so I made the pattern up last night ...
just right click - save image as - then you can print out from your computer
I am not sure of the exact thread colours that I used back in 2002, but I am pretty sure they were Anchor.

Basically you need a light green, teal, lavender, pale pink, 4 shades of brown/grey (darkest for the border of the elephant), Ivory for the toes and tusk and a dark grey for the eye.

It is a very easy pattern with no half stitches and would be lovely for a child's circus bedroom!

I hope you like it, have fun and let me know if you make it!

1 comments

  1. just popped by to let you know I've nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award Hope that ok with you details are on my blog x

    Cute Elephant x-stitch btw x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx