craft challenge for MAY

I should have done this last month, as I am not sure if the blossom will be out for much longer, but its just so pretty and I can't stop taking photos of it ... the bushes here have been FULL and looks like its snowed in the Spring!
So this months Craft Challenge is to make some BLOSSOM ...

If you need some inspirations, you could bake a cake, take a photo, sit under it, wear it, get a tattoo, fill your house with it, paint it on your face, go for a bike ride, do some sewing, take another photo, stick it in a jar, put it in your hair, paint your nails, or even watch it on TV!
If you have a blog and want to publish your creation on your blog I will be doing a post at the end of the month that you can link up to and if you don't have a blog but want to join in, you can add a photo on my facebook page or email me your photo and I will add it to my post.

Have a creative month and meet back in 4 weeks x

0 comments

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx