blossom and results

About a month ago they planted about 40 apple trees in the park where Dilly-dog and I go for a walk ... they are only little still and supported by posts. They have recently all come out in blossom even though all the blossom in the hedgerows and other trees seems to have gone ... pretty pink blossom ... so my phone has been working overtime snapping shots of prettiness!


its going to be gorgeous there when they are bigger ... like an orchard ... well it is an orchard I guess :)


Thank you everyone who wanted 6 weeks free advertising on my blog and for following me  ... here are the 6 winners ...
Cathy ~ Megan ~ EveningEmma ~ Monica ~ Roinda ~ Sophie

Congratulations! I will be emailing you in a bit with details :)

I hope you will pop back on Sunday to meet the first winner!

2 comments

  1. These are gorgeous pictures, they just sum up Springtime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you ... blossom always makes me smile :)

      Delete

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx