Well its here at last ... can you believe it! ... New year has never been a good time for me (and thats putting it mildly) but as I face this one, I know it will be different. 2010 was a bad year ... 2011 was a bit better 2012 is going to be SO MUCH better :)
I have lots of dreams for 2012 ....... here are some of the less ambitious ones ...
- Save up for a Macro lens
- Visit Edinburgh
- Go see a comedy show
- Try some new tea's
- Visit the tulip fields in Holland and take lots of photos
- Try some different hair plaits in my hair!
- Find some more lovely bargains
- Go to bed earlier
- Visit somewhere new once a month
- Keep in touch with far away friends better
- use my felt making kit that I got over a year ago (eek)
- try lino printing
- make more of the presents that I give this year
- sort through my beads and have a good sort out
- finish at least 2 of my samplers
- save up for a dress makers mannequin (could be hard as am saving up for a camera lens too)
- make a patchwork quilt for Dilly-Dogs wicker bed
- list more in my supply shop (I have got lots to list ... just need to get them photographed & listed)
- knit a pair of socks (I know ... still not done it)
- do up an old farm house (not really going to happen, but its a dream haha)
I have managed to lose over a stone this last year ..... and put it back on (I know, I know ... that's not how you are meant to do it!) So I plan to do better this year ... lose a lot more than a stone ... AND keep it off!
So do you have any resolutions? Goals? Dreams for 2012? I hope they all come true for you x