A late night post

Well I have no idea what I am going to write about right now ... but I want to blog ... so here goes ...

At the moment I am the only one in the house still up ... I am watching Death in Paradise (catch up tv) I am fighting the urge to pop into the kitchen and get something naughty to eat. I have been crossing a lot of things off my 'to do' list today which is always satisfying.

I had some nice post this morning ... An order from TRINKET BOX ... a Christmas present for one of my lovely sisters-in-law and a little something for me ...

A really pretty flower necklace ... I have been wearing it all day and I love it. You should so pop over to Sophie's shop and have a look at her gorgeous jewellery.

I had a lovely walk with dilly-dog ... planned on taking some photos while I was out but the light was not great and it was pretty dully and drizzly so I only took a few :( It is really winter now ... dark early and bitingly cold. I do love each season, I love watching the change in all the trees and how the countryside looks ... I just need to remember to take my gloves with me where ever I go!

I am a big lover of camera apps for my phone and have lots of them ... a recent one that I have got is called pho.to.lab
 and I have had fun playing with it ... these are some of the pictures I have made ...





I have it on iPhone, but I think its also available for android phones.

...anyway I had better got to bed now ... goodnight world x

1 comments

  1. Thank you for featuring my jewellery, so pleased you like your pendant :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx