folksy friday :: POPPIES

Being Remembrance Day, this weeks theme is POPPIES

I bought this beautiful poppy earlier in the week ...
... from a lovely seller on Folksy ~ Handmade by Bethany ... and these are a few other beautiful POPPIES ...

A ~ Poppy Button by XXBAGS OF
B ~ Peppermint & Poppy Cream Soap by BOBBINS & BALMS
C ~ Vibrant Poppy Hair Slide by RAG ROSE
D ~ Poppy Brooch by SILK PURSE SOW'S EAR
E ~ Poppy Felt Bag by JOANNA PASS
F ~ Poppy Earrings by BLUE FOREST JEWELLERY

I hope you will pop along and visit these lovely shops and see all their pretty goodies x and don't forget to remember all those who have given their lives to protect our lovely country x

5 comments

  1. silk purse sows ear said ...

    your blog looks fantastic! Really professional :)
    Thank for including my poppy
    x

    11th Nov 2011

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue Forest Jewellery said ...

    Aren't they all beautiful?

    Thanks so much for featuring my poppy earrings. They include a donation to the Royal British Legion, so I hope they catch someone's eye, even though it won't be rememberance day much longer :-)

    Alison x

    11th Nov 2011

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joanna Pass said ...

    Thank you for including my poppy bag on your beautiful blog :)

    12th Nov 2011

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rag Rose said ...

    What a lovely post! Thank you for including my poppy hairslide :)
    Ruth

    13th Nov 2011

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bobbins and Balms said ...

    thank yo for including my soap in your blog :)

    14th Nov 2011

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx