craft challenge for NOVEMBER


I can't believe its November already ... its now officially ok to think about Christmas ... I had a lovely weekend at my brothers a week or so ago and while we were out he had a GINGERBREAD LATTE from Costa Coffee ... I only had a sip, but it was gorgeous and smelt divine :)


So this months Craft Challenge theme is GINGERBREAD. All you have to do to join in the CHALLENGE is to do something creative with a GINGERBREAD.

If you need some inspiration, you could build a house, make it snow, make a drink, bake some cookies, crochet a Mr & Mrs, send a card, go swimming, keep warm, make a decoration, find the man of your dreams, eat one, paint your nails, cover in lace or watch a movie.


If you have a blog and want to publish your creation on your blog I will be doing a post at the end of the month/beginning of December (showing my gingerbread) that you can link up to and if you don't have a blog but want to join in, you can add a photo to facebook (in a public album) and link up or email me your photo and I will add it to my post.

Have a creative month and meet back in 4 weeks x

0 comments

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx