magpie monday and moodbaord

A new shop has opened in town called 'Apple Scrumping' ... it is really lovely ... full of old childrens books ... you know the Enid Blyton, ladybird fairy stories and books you had forgotten you read when you were little. They also have a few lovely antique goodies :)

I found this lovely ABC book of wild flowers ...


... the pictures are so lovely ...


do they still illustrate book like this?


I have a plan for this book ... but I kinda need another ... cryptic I know! but if you follow my craft blog you may see what I get up to with it! Anyway ... I got it for £2.50 ... not the cheapest I have bought a book for, but I love it :D

Please pop over to MissieLizzie's blog to see more great bargains and links to other MagpieMonday's.

Its beginning to get a bit chilly ... time for some woolies ...

2 comments

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx