looking forward

I have a busy few weeks ahead of me ... lots of extra hours at work and visitors staying ... its all good, but it does mean that I will not get much 'making' done. I have been thinking of all the things I want to do this autumn when things calm down a bit ... so here is my list ...

  • do more work on my photography course
  • finish knitting my jumper ... I have not touched it since February
  • go through my beads and have a bit of a de-stash
  • get my loom warped up ready for some weaving this winter
  • talk myself into buying another filofax (one of the new Flex ones) cos you can never be too organized hehe
  • fill up my shops for Christmas
  • try smocking
  • get round to felt making ... only had the kit a year ... oops ;)
  • make a patchwork cushion cover for dilly-dogs wicker basket that is in the sun room
  • drink lots of tea .... oh I do that anyway ;)
  • finish at least one of my half done samplers
  • make some more tutorials
Fairly ambitious, I know ... but I figure I may get some done :)
What are your Autumn goals?

0 comments

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx