sturday spaces :: lace

Keeping with Mondays Moodboard of LACE, how do you keep all your bits of lace from getting into a total mess? I had a big sort out / clear out of mine a few months ago, so I don't have as many as I used to, and they are at the moment in a little tin that I have.

These are some lovely ways to keep your lace tidy ...
easily accessible too ...
This is great if you have lots of wide lace ...
Lace wrapped around rulers ... how did they think of that??? hehe
I am collecting pretty storage jars at the moment, and I think this is a lovely idea ...
... and LOOK, this one has an old key ... do you think they saw my blog post from Thursday?? hehe
So how do you keep your lace? If you have any great ideas I would love to see.

Images via PINTEREST

0 comments

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx