Friday, 1 April 2011
30 DAY Challenge :: day 1
tagged to share 7 things you didn't know about me ... 7 was hard, but to think of 15 'interesting' facts about me sounds like a lot (and different ones than I have already said!) ... well here goes .......... not promising they will be interesting though ...
1. My favourite car is a mini ... I had a lovely one that I stuck flowers on ... I miss it x
2. I used to be a window dresser and one of the shops I worked for was a hardware shop ... its very hard to make screws look interesting! But I did manage to win a few awards and was in the paper a couple of times for it.
3. When I find some music I love, I listen to it over and over again in one go.
4. I can write backwards as easily as forwards ... something about being left-handed
5. Rings are my one weakness!
6. I have my own hallmark.
7. I would love to live in a wood ... or very near a wood ... I love woods ........... yep, I am a tree-hugger.
8. I have a strange fascination that I inherited from my dad with stationary shops ... make me go quite weak at the knees!
9. I suffer from Trichotillomania ... luckily I was born with LOTS of hair, so no bold patches! (I had so much hair when I was born I had to have my fringe cut when I was 3 months old)
10. Cheese is my one weakness!
11. I always have about 10 craft projects on the go at once.
12. I would rather be too cold than too hot.
13. Everything I own has to be beautiful.
14. I am very blessed with a wonderful family and lovely friends and when one of my brothers married my best friend, I got the sister I had always wished for.
15. Christmas decorations are my one weakness!