weaving :: class 2

I went to my 2nd weaving class today, had great fun using an Inkle Loom ...
 I know, it looks like an instrument of torture and very complicated, but its actually ok! It is for making narrow weaving like belts, straps, bookmarks, things like that.
This is what I made ... and yep, I am hooked ... I fear I will have to get me an Inkle Loom! hehe


It's my mum's birthday today and I just want to tell the world how wonderful she is and how when I grow up, I want to be just like her ... she is patient, generous, fun and beautiful.
~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST MUM IN THE UNIVERSE ~ I LOVE YOU LOTS AND LOTS! ~

1 comments

  1. Teri said ...

    oooh your weaving is lovely, pretty colours and pattern! looks like fun :-) xxx

    17th March 2011

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx