trug lid

Having always used a laptop and never a computer that has a permanent place, I use a trug for keeping my bits in, like hard drives, camera lead, memory sticks, usb hub etc. It is really useful for just picking up and carrying into another room and keeping all the bits I need near me. The only problem that I have with it, is that it gets dusty ... we are a clean household, but it is moved round so much and plonked on the floor where ever I am.
Today I made a cover for it ... I am really pleased with it ... I crocheted it with some of the cream wool I had that I used for my weaving, and added ties to keep it on.
I am so pleased with it, although I do feel like I should be skipping through a wood on the way to my Grandma's with it full buns.
I hope you have all had a lovely weekend.

0 comments

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx