crochet hook case

I am so pleased with this crochet hook case I have made ... I have lots of crochet hooks and my old case seemed very big with a pocket for each hook ... I am trying to cut down on the space all my crafts take up so I used the wool that I bought the other week and made this ...
there is a button under the flower to do it up ...
... I have also cut down on my hooks and am trying to just have one of each size ...
I love it so much ... the wool is so lovely and and I am slightly gutted that I already have a very pretty knitting needle case as I would like to make one to match!

2 comments

  1. shellybobbins said ...

    I love it !!! you did a really good job of that xx

    love shellybobbins xx

    2nd March 2011

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teri said ...

    very sweet!

    I find though that there are certain sizes that I end up having more than one in use as the hook stays with the project so I'm currently using both my 3.5s regularly and especially if a hook stays with an unfinished project. In a case like that you could double up on your most used hook sizes without taking up extra room :-) xxx

    3rd March 2011

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx