a chat with KELLY from KOKOKELLI

Kelly is a womble ... and as I love wombles, I thought it would be fun to have her on my blog. She has a lovely shop full of handmade goodies on Folksy and you can catch her tweets here @KokokelliWomble

8 words that most describe you?
Funny, Colourful, Loving, Creative, Caring, Quirky, Imaginative, Friendly

What do you make?
Gorgeous Handmade Jewellery & Greeting Cards at Affordable Prices ;o)

What new craft would you like to try?
I'd love to be able to make my own clothes from funky fabrics but I haven't got a clue :oS lol or maybe tye-dying as it looks super fun! :o)

If you were a mr men / little miss character who would you be?
Little Miss OCD? lol :oP I'm kinda a mixture of all of them lol

What is the best present someone has ever given you?

Hmmmmm...... I dunno really there's been lots of pressies that I've loved, my gorgeous Dr (the boyf) got me a silver-plated Love Heart Sweet as on of my Christmas pressies which was beautiful :o) But I think the bestest pressie I ever got was my gorgeous Dr :o) someone must've sent him to me as he's too good to be true xXx

When you were a kid what did you want to be when you grew up?
Loads of things lol popstar, ballerina, rockstar, journalist, actress, fashion designer blah blah blah lol

Do you collect anything?
I'm just a bit of a magpie all round so I collect lots of bits and bobs cos you never know when you're gonna need them lol ;o)

Do you have any scars? how did you get it/them?
I have a lot of scars on my arms from when I was younger and I used to self harm they've faded quite a lot now you can only really see them when I've been out in the sun. I'm covered in chicken pox scars too cos I had it really bad as a child :o( lol

What’s on the walls in your room?
Not a lot as I'm back at my parents house and my mom wont let me pin n e thing up :o( lol

What do you want more than anything right now?
I want a new job as I was made redundant last march and still haven't found a new job :o( then me and my lovely Dr can finally get our own place and then we can think about having a baby :o)

Were you named after anyone?
Not that I know of

Do you wish on stars?
Sometimes :o)

What was your favourite toy as a child?
I had loads of different ones Barbies, Sindy's, My Lil Pony, Star Wars, Keepers, Popples, Glow Worm......

Do you have any nick-names?
My nickname is Womble because I used to work this large grey fluffy coat down the pub and one of the bar men started calling me Womble and it kinda stuck lol plus I used to get random peeps screaming "Womble!" as they used to drive passed in their cars lol :oP

What’s your favourite ice-cream flavour?
Cookies 'n' Cream or Chocolate Brownie Mmmmmm :o)

If I were to raid your fridge, what treats would I find there?
Not a lot as my folks don't really buy me any treats :o( lol I tend to buy myself some when I go out

Describe your home in 5 words
Safe, Warm, Cosy, Lonely, Haunted

Kokokelli also has a lovely blog ... please pop by and say hello!

1 comments

  1. Womble said ...

    Thanks so much for featuring me on your blog hun!! It looks super! :o) xXx

    4th March 2011

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx