top of my wish list

I have been dreaming for a while about a new camera ... my little baby is about 9 years old, and although still very good, it is a sony cybershot like this ...


(It takes good little pictures and has served me well being used most days for when I had my business taking pictures of jewellery and other goodies that I sold) ... I am wanting to take my photography more seriously and so I have been looking for an SLR camera that would suit me and a few weeks ago, after lots of research I think I found it ......


It is a Panasonic Lumix G2 (in the red of course!) and today I had a play with one and am totally in love with it ... it is a lovely size, lovely feel, lots of features and takes great pictures :) .............. just got to save up for it now!

0 comments

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx