my thrilling Saturday night

I have a very exciting life ... last night I went to bed VERY early because I was so tired and tonight I am winding threads! hehe

A few years ago I was given a box of embroidery threads ... some were used, some were in a tangle but some were brand new. Now I already have lots of lovely embroidery threads, but I never say no to more ... but they have sat in that box and not been touched ... well today was the day I decided to do something about them ... and they went ...


I have hardly touched the surface with them though, I think its a job I will be chipping away at for weeks, but at least they are now being integrated with my other threads!

I hope you are all having a much more exciting Saturday evening than I am!

0 comments

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx