folksy friday :: FRIENDSHIP

I am seeing a dear friend tomorrow ... we haven't seen each other for 5 years! I am very excited ... oh and there will be a little bit of shopping involved ... and a meal or 2!! Can't wait!

So this week Collection from Folksy is FRIENDSHIP!
A ~ Shabby Chic Friend Plaque by KRISTI-KRAFTS
B ~ Best Mate Earrings by LILLIES
C ~ 2 Part Heart Earrings by SOFINOS DESIGNS
D ~ This is the Friend Mirror by HIDE N SEEK
E ~ Pebble Friends by ENCHANTED WOOD
F ~ Special Friend Card by PAPERSPOON

Please pop along and visit their shops if you have a friend who you need to say hi to!!

2 comments

  1. Teri said ...

    your friend is very excited about seeing you too...and the shopping....and the food hehe gorgeous picks this week! I truly love the first plaque! Those words always speak to me! oooh can't wait for tomorrow! love you loads! Teri xxxxx

    14th Jan 2011

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela said ...

    Your blog is lovely :-) Thanks for including me in your Folksy Friday, I'm off to check out the other great shops!

    Angela
    SofiNos Designs

    14th Jan 2011

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx