folksy friday :: THANK YOU

I have been making and writing my thank you letter this week ...
they are quite a simple design this year ... just pretty tags ... but I like them!

So this week Collection from Folksy is THANK YOU!
A ~ Hand Stamped Thank You Card by KONNIE KAPOW!
B ~ Monster Notelet Set by KIM DELLOW CRAFTY MAKES
C ~ A Little Thank You Pack by ARBEE CARDS
D ~ Thank You Keepsake by THE GRIM EXHIBITION
E ~ Thank You Hearts by OH YOU PRETTY THINGS
F ~ Thank You Sew Much by HANNAH MADDEN

Please pop along and visit their shops if you still need to write your thank you cards ... I have one thank you card listed in my shop too!

3 comments

  1. Hannah said ...

    thank you ;D for including my card! x

    31st December 2010

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim Dellow said ...

    Hi Maria, Thanks so much for picking one of my cards in your showcase! I'm tickled pink and so glad you like it!
    Have a wonderful 2011
    Kimx

    2nd Jan 2011

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arbee Cards said ...

    Really pleased to be included in such a gorgeous selection - thank you very much & Happy New Year!

    Rachel @Arbee Cards

    2nd Jan 2011

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx