folksy friday :: SOME LOVELIES

I know its Sunday ... so this should really be a FOLKSY-SUNDAY! No internet for the last few days meant I couldn't do it on Friday ... but yey! I am now back on line.

So this week Collection from Folksy is SOME LOVELIES!
A ~ White Heart Bow & Pearl Earrings by EXPRESSORIZE URE SELF
B ~ Make Up Pouch by FUNKY DIVA DESIGNS
C ~ Small Blue Flowery Bowl by JULIA SMITH CERAMICS
D ~ Christmas Bunting by TAMARA JAYNE
E ~ Robin Red Brest Brooch by MURGATROYD & BEAN
F ~ Peach Rose & Beaded Chain by JOSEPHINES

Please pop along and visit their shops for more beautiful goodies that are perfect for Christmas gifts!

3 comments

  1. Murgatroyd said ...

    Thanks for including my little bird brooch in your Folksy Friday (Sunday)... lovely surprise!

    13th Dec 2010

    ReplyDelete
  2. JOsephines said ...

    Lovely selection i particularly love the ceramic bowl iv added this as a favourite :o)

    Thank you for including my Peach Rose Necklace
    Josephines
    xxx

    13th Dec 2010

    ReplyDelete
  3. Expressorize Ure Self said ...

    A lovely selection & many thanks for including my heart earrings XX Cute robin brooch!

    13th Dec 2010

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx