folksy friday :: LACE

I love lace and making lace ... have been making bobbin lace for over 20 years (ahhhhh how old am I??.... well I did start when I was about 13) I have taught many people and am thinking of teaching it again ... are you interested? let me know!

So this weeks Folksy Friday Collection is LACE!
A ~ Lace Imprinted Heart Button by AMANDA MERCER
B ~ Vintage Lace Lavender Bags by FROM RAGS TO BAGS
C ~ Vintage Lace Wedding Garter by EXTRA SPECIAL TOUCH
D ~ Vintage Lace Jewellery Roll by SARAH ELIZABETH BOUTIQUE
E ~ Vintage Lace Pendant by PENNYDOG JEWELLERY
F ~ Linen & Lace Lavender Heart by PRETTY GOODS

Please pop along and visit their shops for more goodies especially if you are planning a little shopping!
.... and if you would like to learn bobbin lace making and live in Herefordshire, please let me know :D

6 comments

  1. Sarah Elizabeth Maguire said ...

    Thank you so much for including my jewellery roll in your post! You have a stunning blog, really beautiful and wounder hand picked items. I am looking forward to following your blog from now on. Thank you again. Sarah Elizabeth x

    12th Nov 2010

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah Elizabeth Maguire said ...

    * wonderful (What am I like!) all the best. Sarah Elizabeth x

    12th Nov 2010

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debs said ...

    Thank you for including me - I'm following you now, especially as you are a fellow cocker spaniel owner, (and I like the blog too!)
    I have looked at your other blog about Dilly - she's lovely - I have some pics of my Purdy on my blog - pop over and have a look.

    13th Nov 2010

    ReplyDelete
  4. your both very welcome :D
    Debs, Purdy is beautiful ... so cute x

    Maria

    13th Nov 2010

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heidi said ...

    Thank you for mentioning my vintage lace garters! I'm now following your wonderful blog!
    Heidi
    http://www.extraspecialtouch.co.uk

    13th Nov 2010

    ReplyDelete
  6. From Rags To Bags said ...

    Thanks for including my lace lavender bags!

    Great blog Maria.

    20th Nov 2010

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx