folksy friday :: YORK

Today has been the best shopping day that I have had for years ... Went into York and shopped till we dropped ... our bags filled the dining room table when we got home!
Got more decorations and more Christmas gifts. I thought Tanya and I had done really well ... 6 hours of lovely shopping only to find out that my other sister in law and her mum totally beat us ....... 12 hours at Bluewater ... they must have spent a fortune! hehe

So this weeks Folksy Friday is YORK with a little bit of Yorkshire thrown in too!
A ~ Yorkshire Tea Book by NANT DESIGNS
B ~ Rose of York Hair Clips by WYCHBURY
C ~ I ♥ Yorkshire Badge by LAZY SUSAN
D ~ Black & White Sheep by HEATHERS HAND MADE CREATIONS
E ~ North York Moors Map Note Book by PAPERBOUND NOTEBOOKS
F ~ York Minster Watercolour by DICK & FRANNY

Please pop along and visit their shops for more goodies!

3 comments

  1. Trinket Box said ...

    Fabulous :) Really looking forward to going up there next Saturday! x

    29th Oct 2010

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh enjoy ... remember to bring your pocket money! I am glad I am going home by car as I wouldn't want to carry it all on the train! hehe (I came by train)

      Maria x

      29th Oct 2010

      Delete
  2. Wychbury said ...

    Thanks so much for including our bobbies in this post - have a great time in lovely York :) paula & lesley x

    30th Oct 2010

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx