what happened to the day?

I went into town this morning & to the doctors ... My notes haven't arrived from my old doctors yet, and the wrote my birthday down wrong .... apparently I am 57 not 34! I must say I think I look pretty good for 57 :)

I also got Sepulcher by Kate Mosse out of the library ... I read her other book Labyrinth years ago and really enjoyed it.

The day seems to have flown by!

My gorgeous little nephew is getting Christened in a few weeks and so I have been scouring the lovely handmade sites for a gift for him. Gifts for girls seem to be easier ... I made my niece and other Goddaughter handmade silver crosses. I was so pleased when I found With Hugs and Kisses Folksy Shop ... she hand paints beautiful door plaques among other gorgeous goodies.

It arrived this morning and I am so pleased with it ... its perfect ... (look away now Tanya if you don't want to see it yet!)
Its going to be a lovely weekend cos lots of family will be there & I am hoping to get a photo of my nieces & nephew all together :)

1 comments

  1. Teri said ...

    it's very lovely! I'm sure it will be on his door for years to come! xxx

    14th Sept 2010

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx