folksy friday :: BABY GIRL

To celebrate being an Auntie again ... (my little niece was born at 5.45am yesterday ... a happy, healthy, dark haired bundle of cuteness. I can't wait to see her!) ... this weeks Folksy Friday theme in new baby girl ...
 A ~ Pink Patchwork Quilt by MUMMY MADE
B ~ Pink Crochet Daisy Ballerina Shoes by LIGHT OF MAY
C ~ Pink Bunting by BLUEBELL & ROSIE
D ~ Personalised Girl Name Picture by MOLLY MOO DESIGNS
E ~ Brown & Pink Bear by PINK AMARYLLIS
F ~ Pink Polka Dot Elephant Card by LOVE MAISY

I hope you will have a good old nose at their lovely shops! ... don't they all have lovely shop names!
Oh, I am so excited to see my little niece :)

2 comments

  1. Bluebell said ...

    Lovely pics! Thanks so much for including my bunting.

    Off to read the rest of your blog now :)

    Kate x

    10th Sept 2010

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your welcome Kate ... its beautiful bunting :)

      Maria x

      10th Sept 2010

      Delete

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx