a little shopping for me

I have been treating myself this week to a couple of gorgeous handmade goodies. The first on is this lovely watch on a chain made by Madam Lili Designs ... it arrived earlier in the week and I have worn it every day. I love watches but end up never wearing them and always looking at my phone for the time, so I thought this was perfect .... and I love it .... I have even checked the time on it too! hehe
My second treat arrived this morning and I LOVE IT .... a pretty floral purse made by Glitterysah ... I have had my eye on it for a while and am so pleased I got it.


It arrived beautifully packed with a ribbon around it .... it felt like my birthday!
Please check out her shop www.glitterysah.com where she has lots of pretty treasures to tempt you!

0 comments

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx