a chat with SARAH from DILLYDOLLY DAYDREAM

Sarah has a lovely shop on Folksy called DillyDollyDaydream (great name ... my dog is called Dilly-Dolly!) and you can follow her on twitter @DDdaydream

8 words that most describe you
Welsh, indecisive, scatty, accident prone, curious, tactile, unconventional, sore

What did you last make?
Last thing I made was a black diamond rhinestone and glass bracelet yesterday....ooh and some bread but that's not done yet

What new craft would you like to try?
There's always new things I want to try, as soon as I see something pretty I always want to learn how to make it! I think I'd like to learn how to do enameling next

Do you have any scars? how did you get it/them?
I have loads of scars but my favourite one (weird I know but there's a story behind each so...) would be the one on my little finger on my left hand that I got from rescuing kittens from a mattress when I was about 6.

When you were a kid what did you want to be when you grew up?
When I was little all I ever wanted to be was an old lady with white hair and lots of cats, ambitious huh?! But then when I was a bit older I wanted to work in forensics, unfortunately I didn't work hard enough in school...

Do you collect anything?
I seem to collect things with cows on, it's not a deliberate thing but there seems to be more and more here every year so I suppose I would have to say I do!

What was your favourite toy as a child?
I think my favourite toy as a child would have been my purple bike.

Whats your favourite ice-cream flavour?
Favourite ice cream flavour would definitely be coconut, it's just a shame it's so hard to find anywhere.
I hope you have enjoyed some randomness and Please check out her lovely shop!

... by the way I have never tried coconut ice-cream ... but its now on my list of things to look out for!

1 comments

  1. dillydollydaydream said ...

    Thanks for including me in your lovely blog Maria :-) xx

    10th Aug 2010

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx