Stardust

I really do quite enjoy time alone, time to think and potter at jobs that I need to do and get done. I have an evening alone tonight .... when I say alone, I had two doggies with me.

The down side to being alone, is that once you start thinking about something it can be hard to stop as no one to distract you. Its worse when you start to worry as there is no one to tell you that its going to be ok .... luckily I am not feeling like that tonight!


Stardust is on tonight ... I love this film, it is funny, romantic, magical and filmed in Scotland .... what more does a film need? It a film that when ever is on, I stop to watch it and there are some great characters too! It makes me happy just watching it ... or having it on in the background :)

0 comments

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx