I know I am a day late, but I have been thinking about resolutions, I managed to keep one last year ... so here are a few for this year ...
1. Don't moan when I feel ill ... there is nothing more anoying than some one constantly moaning. Mum says I don't moan ... but I know I feel like moaning a lot, so I am going to make sure I don't ... I really don't want to be a moaner.
2. Stop feeding Dilly-dog scraps from my plate ... It isn't a big problem in that she doesn't pester people, but I know it is a bad habit and is something that I need to stop doing.
3. Go to bed early ... well before midnight .... got into a very bad routine ... I think I am now in a different time zone!
4. Write more letters ... keep in touch with people more.
and these are a couple for work ...
5. have more routine in my day, and more set working hours so that I can have time off without feeling guilty .... and go to bed earlier!
6. do some accounts everyday so that they don't become a big mountain of a job that I put off doing!
7. spend more time making pretty things and being creative not just do the 'boring necessary' jobs that you have to do when self-employed.
8. keep my desk tidy!
I am sure I will think of some more later ... but this is a start.