Firstly I hope every one has been having a great 2010 so far ... can you believe its the end of January already! Looking back at my New Year's resolutions, I can't say that I have managed them all ... haven't done too well on them ...
1. Don't moan when I feel ill ... there is nothing more annoying than some one constantly moaning. Mum says I don't moan ... but I know I feel like moaning a lot, so I am going to make sure I don't ... I really don't want to be a moaner.
~ I have really tried at this so 7/10
2. Stop feeding Dilly-dog scraps from my plate ... It isn't a big problem in that she doesn't pester people, but I know it is a bad habit and is something that I need to stop doing.
~ started off well at the beginning of the month but it has slipped this last week ... 5/10
3. Go to bed early ... well before midnight .... got into a very bad routine ... I think I am now in a different time zone!
~ been terrible at this ... 1/10
4. Write more letters ... keep in touch with people more.
~ well I wrote thank you letters for Christmas, but not done any others ... 5/10
5. have more routine in my day, and more set working hours so that I can have time off without feeling guilty .... and go to bed earlier!
~ Well, I have had some days when I have been very productive and a couple of nights I have been to bed before midnight, so .... not too good 3/10 I think :(
6. do some accounts everyday so that they don't become a big mountain of a job that I put off doing!
~ ahh, now this one I can feel proud about ... most days I have done some ... 8/10 :D
7. spend more time making pretty things and being creative not just do the 'boring necessary' jobs that you have to do when self-employed.
~ I've had a few days where I have enjoyed making (see pics below!) so ... 6/10
8. keep my desk tidy!
~ I don't think we should even look at this one! ... 0/10!!!
So all in all ... not that great ... must try better next month ... I think I will write them out and pin them up so I see them every day!
Wish me luck for February!
On a more positive note, here are some of the pretty things that I have made this month ... jewellery ...
... and some Valentines cards ...