joy cards

so I thought over the next few weeks I would show you some of the things I make :)

My business is called Joy Cards, as Joy is my middle name ... I don't just make cards though, I also make a large amount of jewellery and some gifts. I had a gift shop for a while in Redruth, but keeping up with trade orders and being in the shop 6 days a week was too much. I was sad to say goodbye to the shop as it was a lovely little money-earner :)

This week I thought I would show you a few of my greetings cards ... they are all handmade and come packed with a matching cream envelope. They are blank inside and apart from a couple that specifically say Happy Birthday, they are great for any occasion ...


They are available wholesale too ... feel free to contact me with any questions.

0 comments

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx